Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Miss Something

I wish I lost a soulto touch those days againthe time of unknown melodythe time full of sun's rays..
Wish I lost myselfto run on green again and to join a person like me to play that game in rain..
I dream being the roamercruising through the sunset grasscruising i am..for that time to everlast.In that dream the earth was green.The ground was full of mudI wish that dream was reality.As the doors of that are shut.
I end up crying and lost..Yeah I end up..To earn that phase of clock back..TIME , they say was the keyas my little wish remains locked....

1 comment:

Archana Arun said...

okies...
This is about travelling back in time .. Well i wish that I could do that so that I can still be in the time where we were together and that is what i can time being an unknown melody.. I love you.

Archana