Thursday, December 20, 2007

KING KOONEY

Hi

This is to all those who do not know me.. I am Arun Kumar also known as Kooney, Am bascially a DJ and send tunes to parts of the world. People often associate me with DJ Kooney or King Kooney. I work as an individual entity.. apart from all this i am a human being (Feel better calling me a Human Being :-) ).. I am currently in Bangalore and love travelling to places where traditions and mankind only talk but never dream to visit.. I love photography and am also a wildlife photographer..
thats all about me in brief,,, rest assured please feel free to talk to me at 9611337441.... or send me a mail to kooneysoundproductions@gmail.com

c ya soon

2 comments:

Dr Shradha Ramanathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Archana Arun said...

I know I know..