Thursday, December 20, 2007

I can Write to ..

People please look at my writings and then post your comments on these little aspirations of human life and desires....

1. This one is for the Dreams that taunt me

This is one of those obsolete followers of yourswriting from the bottom of my darkest desires , Realising the very fact of being shellshocked by your Immense power to create the very essence of reality Even in the deepest of human thoughts.

This is one of those blind followers of yoursspeaking to people in reference to the words that you whisper in my mind or my trancei wish to discoverTime has been good and bad, thinking about youTime has made me cherish your very presence and also made me cry and wake in vain at the very thought of your wordsi wonder the very existance of you!

Times have made me cry and run like i have lost itBehind those of yours that made me smile ,During times of my darkest fears and also made me cry at the silliest things that i have ever done..

This is one of those humans chasing the most dearest onean intution that is so divine that the very thought of youbrings joy and fear in a unique cocktail of human emotions.The divine feeling of being dead..

-- arun kumar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ocean of thoughts, ocean of emotions, ocean of sympathy, ocean of passions towards life combined in a nutshell , this is what i call him, great,

I liked ! is not a word, made me say GOD ,(real or unreal) u are a greatest balancer.
well, a good humna being with immense talents and good heart!

Archana Arun said...

I seriously second the previous comment because I feel that its the blessing inside of you that makes you so much of what you are..
Have you not also told or mentioned to anyone about you being a psychologist as well.. maybe you must becuase that will make things clearer to people...

Archana